One of KBR Company, a worldwide leader in the design, engineering,
Procurement and construction of bulk material handling and processing
Systems for the power and mining industries seeks talented and experienced
Indonesian nationals to fill the following position in Kalimantan:
Cost Specialist (Contract )
· Forecasts, controls, and reports project costs needed within an organization. Develops and provides project variances, trending and analysis of expenditures, and completion reports.
· Reviews project costs incurred by category, calculates future costs based on labor productivity, material price increases, subcontract, wage rates and risk analysis.
· Under general supervision, and occasional direct supervision, performs assignments requiring experience and knowledge of standard concepts within project controls.
· Displays core competencies by analyzing possible solutions using standard procedures while developing advanced skills.
· Bachelor Degree of Engineering.
· Minimum 5 years applicable experience in Coal Material Handling.
· Have strong knowledge of Cost Controlling and Supervisory Skill.
· Fluency in English, both oral and written is a must
· Willing to be placed in Kalimantan
Interested applicants should send their resume, in English to FJKTREC@kbr.com
DO NOT attach scanned certificates, transcripts and reference letters and ONLY SHORT-LISTED candidates will be contacted