Confidentially, I can share with you that our client SBM Offshore,
(Single Buoy Mooring) http://www.sbmoffshore.com/ is presently hiring
a Quality Control – Supply Chain Coordinator for their recently
awarded Inpex Ichthys FPSO Project.
This position will be on a residential contract to be based in Kuala
Lumpur, Malaysia till end 2015(extendable/renewable) to start ASAP.
* Attend a kick off meeting with Suppliers to ensure Quality
objectives and expectations are addressed and clearly understood.
* Proactively monitor manufacturing activities covering all
disciplines and give guidance where appropriate
* Ensure relevant procedures / drawings are approved prior to inspections.
* Ensure Vendors inspectors’ personnel qualifications comply with
* Ensures all equipment used for inspections are calibrated prior
to any inspections.
* Proactive role to close all non-conformance report.
* Review and endorsement of NDT reports, RT, UT, MPI, Dye Pen, PMI
* Documentation reviews – weld records, material traceability reports.
* Liaise with Client
* Liaise with Project Team members on a daily basis providing
feedback on performance
Terms & Conditions:
· Residential single status only assignment based in Kuala
· Contract position till end 2015(subjected to be extended thereafter).
· Daily remuneration rate in SGD.
· Day rate subjected to personal income tax in Malaysia.
· 5 days work week; 10 hours per day (inclusive of 1 hour lunch).
· No work no pay basis.
· No paid leaves, sick leaves or public holidays.
· Paid mobilization & demobilization (economy class).
· Full medical coverage for self.
· You would be liable for all living cost in Malaysia
(accommodation, transportation etc.)
If interested to apply for this position, kindly send me the required
information below which will enable me to send your profile to my
client, SBM for their consideration. We will revert back to you as
soon as we have any response from them regarding your application.
2. Point of origin
3. Present location
5. Highest qualification achieved
6. Date of birth
7. Primary contact number
8. Secondary contact number
9. Updated CV with
10. Remuneration package receiving from current employer
11. Expected Salary (daily gross salary in SGD)
Should you have any enquiries, please feel free to revert back to me.
Recruitment Consultant – HSEQ Technical Safety & Process Engineering
Sunday Times (UK) Profit Track – Top 100 Companies – 2010 and 2011