Norconsulting has an excellent opportunity for an ELECTRICAL PROPOSAL MANAGER with experience in Energy and Power Generation. The position is based in China.
As member of a new Proposal Team, the successful candidate will work closely with several proposal engineers from different specialties (Mechanical, Electrical, I&C,…), under the supervision of the Regional Business Development Manager, for the preparation of a cost effective and technically competent proposal and /or quotation that meets customers requirements in a timely manner.
The Main Objective, working closely with the proposal team, is to win new project orders for the company. Within this team the responsibilities of the candidate includes, but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
– Deep Knowledge of Power plant technologies (Gas Fired PP, Coal/Oil Fired PP) and about the Power Business
– Strong organizational and leadership skills.
– Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to write compelling sales documents
– Capability and experience in writing (as well as editing) compliant, credible, and compelling proposal sections, including technical sections, executive summaries and resumes
– 5 years of experience as a Proposal Manager
– 5 years experience in Power plant/Power generation
– Bsc Degree or equivalent.
– Fluent English (Desired Spanish, French…)
If you are interested or know of someone who is, please kindly send your /his CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org