Job Vacancy at Batam: Work Force Team of Module Fabrication.
Our client PT SMOE, located at Batam, Kepulauan Riau, Indonesia, is providing
services in engineering, procurement, construction, transportation, installation
& commissioning, based at Batam, with business core at offshore platforms,
modules, jackets & FPSOs. We are seeking qualified, high integrity & energetic
person to fulfill the following positions:
1). Structural Superintendent
– Strong supervision experience in the erection of structural steel.
– Expertise in structural steel installations.
– Having experience in erection, alignment & fit up of structure steel
– Display effective communications skills crucial to motivating team members &
presenting plans in a clear & concise manner.
– Willing to work in shift pattern
2). Welding Engineer
– S1 degree or diploma in any engineering discipline, at least 3 years
– Must be familiar with AWS code DI.1 ASME B31.3, ASME Section IX etc. & process
the experience in various material high tensile steel, duplex & Mc Steel, nickel
alloys arid have hands on experience on welding technique & equipment.
– It is a must to have Welding Certificate and attached at the resume/email.
– Willing to work in shift pattern
3). Rigging Engineer
– Familiar with relevant AS code & standard of Safe Work Practice governing lift
operations, safe use of lift appliances & rigging training.
– Having basic CAD drafting ability & familiar with basic knowledge of lifting
equipment, rigging equipment, transport/transfer equipment & engineering, soil
mechanics, reinforced concrete, structural steel design.
4). Turnover Engineer
– Having experience in Turnover or related discipline & must be able to perform
field inspections, climb ladders & scaffolding, work on elevated platforms, on
uneven surfaces & in confined spaces.
– Having working knowledge of construction engineering practices & inspection
– Having advanced coordination, communication skills & having experience in
interpretation of P&IDs.
– Posses strong skill in coordinating walks down, prepare documentation for
walk downs (scoped P&IDs, work list, FCD, test documents, etc)
5). Piping Superintendent
– Having strong direct hire supervision experience including the ability to lead
& manage change.
– Having strong technical knowledge in the installation, fit up and welding of
large & small bore carbon steel, alloy pipe & vacuum jacket pipe.
– Good experience & board knowledge in the installation of pipe supports,
guides, spring hangers & spring supports.
– Understand & experience in modularized piping installations & construction
methodologies on large green field’s industrial facilities.
– Having good leadership skill & excellent problem solving ability
6). ITP Piping Inspector
– Degree in Engineering or other construction related field
– Having at least 8 years of progressive construction & technical experience
– Able to understand & read complex design &fabrication plans & specifications.
– Must be able to climb ladders, scaffolds & work on elevated & uneven platforms
– Having strong skill to monitor, review & perform in progress piping inspection
to ensure full compliance with the design drawing, applicable codes, project
specifications & ITPs.
– Must be able to read red-line & As-Built drawings
7). Piping Field Engineer
– Degree in Construction/ Engineering/ Related Field
– Experience in oil/gas/refinery/petrochemical modules, and more than 5 years
experience in piping Engineering.
– Posses the ability to access (scaffold, ladders, and stairs) elevated work
– This position will be required to exercise professional judgment within the
framework of broad guidelines provided by the Site Management Team.
– Able to interpret, organize, execute and coordinate the construction
completion and turnover activities.
– Willing to work in shift pattern.
8). QC Testing Supervisor
– Having strong technical knowledge in Pipe hydro testing and pneumatic pipe
testing and on an LNG facility, including disassembly and reinstatement of pipe
– Experience with Torque and tensioning methods of flanged connection.
– Having good knowledge of engineering and construction methods and processes
customarily acquired over time through specialized instruction or practical
9). Safety Officer / Engineer
– Experience implementing and actively supporting an environmental, safety and
health management program on a construction site.
– Must have knowledge of Indonesian Workplace Health and Safety laws and
– Experience in performing quality takeoffs, statistical analysis and
understanding technical process.
– Having a good skill in understanding technical process, engineering drawing,
quantity determination and reports.
11). Cost Engineers
– Proficiency in performing cost estimating, analysis, and control activities,
– Experience in developing quantity takeoffs for a discipline or specialty using
defined documents or undefined scope assumptions.
12). Insulation/Coating/Fireproofing Inspector
• Must be qualified from a recognized/certified of relevant organization
• Must be qualified by QP by attendance at inter audit and selected QA courses.
• Assure the complete and correct execution of the approved Project Quality Plan
• Ensure all reports that are required, are completed in a timely manner and
file accordingly with project specifications.
• Ensure that the Painting/Coating inspection and testing activities on
pipelines are performed and completed as per the project specifications.
– Proficiency in English & Indonesian.
– Proficiency in MS Office Application.
– Candidates located in Batam / Kepulauan Riau Area
– Having experience at construction/ fabrication field
– Having experience prior minimum 3 years at the same field
Interested candidates are required to include:
– full resume
– relevant certificate
– recent photograph
– contact number
– email address
– expected salary
& to forward those required document to email addresses below (indicate the