PT INTI PLATINDO PERDANA –
Aramis Group is an international Group of companies specialized in Project
Management, Engineering and Consultancy Services for the Oil & Gas,
Petrochemicals, Energy and Process Industries. The Group is engaged in a number
of business ventures throughout Asia and Middle East.
For PT Inti Platindo Perdana, Aramis’ subsidiary in Jakarta, we are seeking the
1. SENIOR MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS
Candidates will need to:
– Develop Preventive Maintenance (PM) Job Plans (also known as Preventive
Maintenance Routine or PMR)
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
-They must have at least 5 – 10 years’ experience in Maintenance activities with
the in Oil & Gas sector.
-Awareness of Generic Maintenance Strategies (also known as Maintenance Best
-RCM awareness would be an advantage.
-Candidates must be fluent in both verbal and written in English.
2. Technical Writer
– Develop Operating, Maintenance Manual and Procedures
– Be familiar with engineering & vendor documentation
– They must have at least 5 – 10 years’ experience in Oil & Gas sector.
– Preferably familiar with offshore platform, FPSO operation
– Chemical or Process Engineering back ground
– Candidates must be fluent in both verbal and written in English.
Please send in your detailed resume, including your recent photograph, stating
your current and expected salary to:
Please write the position in the right
Check our website for more information: www.aramis-gr.com
Immediate opportunity for the right candidates.
Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need apply.
A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated with the right candidate,
commensurate with qualifications/experience.