TEP Oiltools was established on 1 April 2011. We aim to be an independent global provider of quality Drilling Waste Management products and services. We have presence in more than 10 countries and will further expand rapidly around the globe.
STEP Oiltools, working with its partners and other specialty suppliers; has developed a package of equipment and services which ensure drill cuttings and fluids can be effectively contained, handled, treated and disposed with minimal environmental impact.
STEP Oiltools management is very aware of the need to provide a duty of care for all employees, contractors, clients and the general public at large. Wherever we operate we will be committed to meeting our statutory requirements and completing our work in the safest practical manner which will exceed our clients’ expectations.
In line with business expansion, we are now hiring:
· Responsible for managing smooth operations of current projects with specific customer and upcoming project preparation including survey, commissioning and mobilization
· Work with internal and external customers to meet their needs, and achieve the goals set.
· Perform as company’s representative in communicating to customer in his area/project
· Responsible for completion of daily reports required to close the job as per contractual obligation and invoice purpose
· Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly maintenance report and record
· 8-12 years of experience in drilling industry with 5 years in handling solids control and waste management equipment
· Proven skill in trouble shooting of solids control equipment and provide immediate solutions
· Proven skill in installation with additional material and unit modification
· Equipment Maintenance, Equipment Selection, Installation, Operation Monitoring, Operation and Control, Operations Analysis, Repairing, Troubleshooting for Solids Control Equipment
· Will be base in Duri with rotational basis (4 weeks on 2 weeks off)
Please send your cv and certificates firstname.lastname@example.org within 1 week after this advertisement.