I am looking for a “Industrial Hygienist” for a leading Petrochemical company to be based out of Saudi Arabia.
Role: Residential/Staff Must have: Petrochemical/plant experience
– Conduct regular inspections on plant and during operations and maintenance work, under the supervision of higher levels occupational health specialists, to ensure that occupational health standards and guidelines are being adhered to and report any deviations from norms to occupational health section head and relevant section heads.
– Interpretation of occupational health policies and procedures for operations and maintenance personnel to ensure that they are aware of their responsibilities in terms of occupational health.
– Prepare or assist higher level occupational health specialists in developing reports on occupational health audits and to apprise Management on audit findings and industrial injuries and accidents.
– Provide coaching to all levels occupational health and industrial hygiene professionals to ensure proper transfer of skills and work performance as per standards.
– Bachelor or Master degree in Industrial Hygiene or similar discipline.
– Additional professional certifications related to Industrial Hygiene or Environmental Health are preferred.
– At least 4 to 6 years of professional hands-on experience in operational Refineries or Petrochemical plants as an Industrial Hygienist.
– Proven and demonstrated ability to evaluate occupational health hazardous conditions and practices and develop ways to control and constantly measure those with a view towards promoting an accident free work environment, in compliance with industry standards and regulations.
Please share your updated CV to
“firstname.lastname@example.org” or call +91 22 6162 3527. Feel free to refer your friends/colleagues for the
Progressive Middle East Engineering