Quality Policy Statement has great importance in QMS. It sets the tone for all drafting work in building up manual, procedures, formats etc. Quality objectives also follow quality policy statement according to ISO 9001:2000 standard.Quality Policy Statement has great importance in QMS. It sets
the tone for all drafting work in building up manual, procedures, formats etc.
Quality objectives also follow quality policy statement according to ISO 9001:2000
Quality Policy Statement must address the following issues:
- It must be appropriate to the purpose of the organization.
- It must include a commitment to meeting requirements and to continual improvements
- It must provide a framework for establishing and reviewing quality objectives
- It must be communicated and understood at appropriate levels in the organization
- It must review for continued suitability.
On the basis of above following are some statements of Quality Policy, which
can be discussed in detail and finalized:
- We are believes that Quality Management System is a necessity for improving
practices, processes within the organization.
QMS : Continual Improvement in all areas of work is not only for customer
satisfaction but also for our competitiveness in the business.
- We are stands for Customer Satisfaction by our fair business practices and
diligent Project Management processes.
QMS : Continual Improvement in our effort through interaction with our customer
an business associates and employee is our endeavor.
- We are with its dedicated staff and infrastructure aims to add value to client’s
QMS : In this endeavor we believe that continual improvement in all our operations
through implementation of Quality Management principles will pave the way
- We are always strives to meet client’s expectation in the project execution.
This shall be ensured by dedicated staff and infrastructure.
QMS : Continual Improvement in all our activities is our endeavor to be competitive
in the business.
- We are adopts and implements Quality Management System in line with ISO 9000
standards. We believe that every employee is an asset to the company and that
customer satisfaction is possible only when they work as a responsible team.
QMS : Continual Improvement in all our dispositions towards project management
our commitment to the clients.
Reference : Quality Manager’s ISO 9000, Richard Barret