Pemerintah Vietnam telah menyerahkan Enovation Resources eksplorasi blok 105-110/4 di Song Hong basin offshore Vietnam. Blok berada di 35 km (22 mi) sebelah barat dari producing Dong Fang dan lahan gas Lee Dong di perairan wilayah China.

Penulis : Offshore staff

According to the company, geological and geophysical data within, and adjacent to, the block demonstrates the presence of a thick sedimentary basin, proven to be capable of generating hydrocarbons. The joint partners have identified several leads and prospects.

The 7,192-sq km (2,777-sq mi) block is in water depths from 20 m to 50 m (66 ft to 164 ft). Enovation will hold a 10% participating interest in the block. Operator Neon Energy holds the remaining 90% interest.

The block 105-110/04 production sharing contract has an initial four-year term during which Enovation must acquire 2D seismic data and drill at least one exploration well.

Sumber: www.offshore-mag.com