Our client is an EPC Contractor in Singapore provides full range of project management support to the oil and gas industry. They are engaged in every aspect of the upstream and downstream construction services including design and engineering, project management, procurement, construction, installation, hook-up and commissioning.
Presently, our client is in immediate need of a Senior Electrical Engineer (with at least of 5 to 15 years offshore project experience in the upstream of the industry) to support their on-going and upcoming projects. If you are interested in the above mentioned position, please forward us your detailed resume (including current and expected salary package).
Electrical Engineer (6 to 12 months contract)
- Perform FEED and Detailed Design of electrical power systems for onshore / offshore projects as per the applicable international/ Project standards and documentation
- Preparation of data sheet, specifications and requisition of electrical equipment/installation works, procurement activities including vendor data review and administration
- Provide inputs to mechanical completion documents and O&M manuals, equipment cost and engineering manhour estimates
- Perform discipline project management activities and reporting
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent.
- 5 to 15 years design experience (LV and MV) in FEED/EPC for oil and gas, petrochemical, power, industrial projects, preferably in offshore projects such as fixed platform / FPSO Topsides and also modification projects
- Some exposure to site works for inspection, installation, testing and commissioning
- Possess good knowledge of international regulations, codes and standards and engineering deliverables, selection of electrical equipment for hazardous areas
- Well versed in the standard engineering tools/software used such as PDMS/PDS/ AutoCAD review, electrical power system analysis EDSA/ETAP and others such as for lighting, heat tracing
- Willing to travel to and work in Norway or other locations subject to project requirements
Will appreciate if you would help me to disseminate to your friends/colleagues who are interested in the above position and do get them to send me a copy of their updated resume.
Thank you for your help in advance!
Looking forward to hear favourable reply from you soon.
For more job opportunities, please visit our website at www.bpsrs.com
BPS PLACEMENT SERVICES PTE LTD
No. 24 Peck Seah Street
#02-08 Nehsons Building
Tel: +65 6223 4383 Fax: +65 6223 6968