Travelling both site and offshore can be anticipated.
Qualifications:â€¢ Graduated Engineer or Certified Electrician/Technician
â€¢ Experience with explosion proof enclosures
â€¢ Knowledge of PC Schematic
â€¢ Writing and speaking high standard English
â€¢ Good health for work in the Marine/Offshore environment
â€¢ Minimum three years of experience with project engineering.
Personal qualifications:You will be part of a dynamic worldwide team of engineers which will require your ability to cooperate with local engineers as well as cooperate with our engineers around the world.
You have a personal drive and can work independently and well-structured on various projects in a busy organisation.
We are looking for employees at all position levels and with experience in:
- Lead engineers with profound oil / gas experience and within the disciplines in the project. This function also has a leading technical role for other project engineers
- Generalists who are familiar with most of the fields within the discipline.
We are looking for employees for engineering tasks in the following areas:
Condition monitoring / vibration monitoring on structures and rotating equipment
Turbine and generator upgrade of controller and controller system.
- System description and technical specifications
- Making of cable lists, signal lists, equipment lists, component lists
- Equipment layout, cable layout
- Data sheets
- Inter-connection drawings, block diagrams, single line diagram
- Control panel design (specification)
- General project documentation
- Knowledge of controllers and monitoring of / from industrial facilities
- Knowledge of and experience with the tasks listed above
- Knowledge of ATEX/EX
Additionally, for condition monitoring:
- Experience with network communication (Fibre-optic broadband/Ethernet/Modbus)
Additionally, for generator and turbine:
- PLC/SCADA, control â€“ design, I/O-lists (no coding)
- Serial communication (Modbus and similar)
As the project is managed in cooperation with our offices in Norway, Singapore and Denmark, you must be willing to travel.
- We expect you to have an education as either a graduate engineer, a Bachelor of Technology Management and Marine Engineering, an electrical technician, a certified electrician or similar.
- Primarily experience from the machine/process industry
- Preferably with experience from the oil & gas industry
- For the position as lead engineer, an additional minimum of 5 years experience from the offshore industry is required
English in speech and writing