• Male, Age between 35 – 49 years old
• Bachelor’s degree in the field of technical/engineering (Mechanical or Chemical)
• Minimum of 7 years experience in a production/manufacturing environment (preferably minerals or chemical processing industry ) with minimum 3 years managerial experience
• Preferably has knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques (TPM, 5S, Kaizen, Daily Management and other Operational Excellence principles)
• Must be safety oriented person willing to implement and maintain safe working practices in the plant.
• Very good leadership and communication skills
• PC skills such as Windows, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc. are a must, and experience with databases and control systems would be considered a plus.
• Able to travel, including abroad.
• Highly movitation and willingness for permanent Job
Summary Job Description:
1. Directing all manufacturing functions for the satellite plant with emphasis on safety, including managing the plant team.
2. Leading plant team to ensure that all SMI Safety, Quality, and Operational Excellence standards and goals are achieved.
3. Develop a safety culture among all direct reports that supports company global program; Monitor all safety programs to attain company safety goals and implement corrective actions/improvement actions
4. Develops the capital and operating budgets.
5. Works closely with Asia regional operations manager to ensure timely communication of all issues related to plant performance including but not limited to: weekly reports, plant equipment issues, planning and goal attainment, safety or environmental incidents, expense control, and customer related concerns.
6. Working with other departments such as Engineering, HR and Finance in order to support needs of the plant.
7. Works closely with other managers in solving production and quality control problems, reviewing common problems relating to matters on personnel.
8. Maintaining close cooperation with customer to address his needs and concerns.
Attractive remuneration will be offered to suitable candidates
Resumes without job description and position applying for will be disregarded !
Shortlisted Candidate will give notice by email and phone call and the Interview will be held on First Week of July 2012 in Pekan Baru, Sumatera.
The deadline for submission of CV is June 28, 2012 to:
PT Millenium Muda Mandiri
Menara Hijau, 11th Floor Suite #1102A
Jl. MT Haryono Kav. 33, Jakarta 12770
Tel. 021 – 7987533
Email. firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com