- Female / Male, Age between 30 – 45 years old
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in the Business Administration/Commerce/Accounting or related fields
- Very good interpersonal communication skill
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Accounting and Administrative functions
- Knowledge of accounting software and database is a plus
- Knowledge and experience in general office and small business accounting, as well as answers the telephone and directs calls to the appropriate person or records messages when necessary.
- PC skills such as Windows Word, Excel are a must.
- Excellent Bahasa Indonesia and English language skills are a must
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Willing to work overtime.
- Willingness to work inside Perawang IKPP mill, Sumatera.
- Willingness to have permanent job
- Handles routine employee benefits administration and record keeping in collaboration with local and divisional Human Resources Departments.
- Prepares paperwork for all raw materials/goods shipments and ensure proper delivery. Prepares bills of lading.
- Maintains a numerical file of all material requests, shipments, work order requests, completed purchase orders, and completed work orders.
- Upkeep plant accounts and files, able to provide financial status of the company.
- Responsible for keeping petty cash and petty cash records.
- Handles invoice concerns with Accounts Payable and Account Receivables with vendors/customer.
- Handles administration duties of the plant.
- Other duties as assigned including those by host mill.
Resumes without JOB DESCRIPTIONS and POSITION APPLYING FOR will be disregarded !!!
Shortlisted Candidate will give notice by email and phone call
Interview with User will be held in Jakarta on 18 – 20 June 2012
Please submit your CV before 15 June 2012 to:
PT Millenium Muda Mandiri
Menara Hijau, 11th Floor Suite #1102A
Jl. MT Haryono Kav. 33, Jakarta 12770
Tel. 021 – 7987533