One of KBR Company, a worldwide leader in the design, engineering,
Procurement and construction of bulk material handling and processing
Systems for the power and mining industries seeks talented and experienced
Indonesian nationals to fill the following position in Kalimantan:
Logistic Supervisor (1 Year Contract)
· Responsible for the development of logistical plans, policies, and procedures necessary to provide support in the logistics areas of supply, transportation, maintenance, and services.
· Recommends and coordinates the logistics support structure to perform the logistics functions of the project.
· Coordinates the interface between logistics functions such as transportation, maintenance and warehousing to ensure efficient, timely, and cost effective support to the customer.
· Troubleshoots problem areas in logistics and coordinates problem resolution or recommends solutions to management.
· Coordinates with customers to ensure desired logistics objectives, priorities, and schedules are met and communicated to management. Analyzes work processes and develops metrics for measurement of performance.
· Coordinates with Environmental, Safety, and other Shared Services functional areas as appropriate in regard to logistical functions performed under contract.
· Bachelor Degree of Engineering.
· Minimum 3 years applicable experience in Coal Material Handling.
· Supervisory Skill.
· Fluency in English, both oral and written is a must
· Willing to be placed in Kalimantan
Interested applicants should send their resume, in English to FJKTREC@kbr.com
DO NOT attach scanned certificates, transcripts and reference letters and ONLY SHORT-LISTED candidates will be contacted