Do you still remember we sent your CV to Jacobs for Chevron Project in Sichuan in May of 2011, but Chevron just ran out of hiring, now Chevron starts to hiring again in Aug. of 2012
We donâ€™t know wether you are available for this position of QC Lead or QC Supervisor, if yes, we would like to have your updated CV, then send it to Jacobs.
If not, you know someone interested and suitably qualified, we would appreciate you letting us know.
Here is the JD for your reference:
- EXpat QC Lead positions – (1 for Nanba and 1 for Gaoqiao place name) â€“ In effect these will be QC Manager positions in all but name. Timeframe start asap
- The position will report to the CDB Site Deputy Quality Manager.
- They will also have a dotted line to a new FEM (Field Engineering Manager position), who will be responsible for day to day Construction QC compliance.
- The QC Lead position will coordinate in conjunction with his QC Supervisor, the day to day QC Inspection activities, Site Contractor ITP intervention points and execution compliance.
- Will liaise with CDB Supervision Contractor coordination and activities at site to ensure alignment with overall QC efforts.
- regional Expat QC Supervisor positions (1 for Nanba and 1 for Gaoqiao) Timeframe start asap
- Very Good caliber Nationals may be considered but must have considerable international project exposure and oil and gas industry experience.
- Will report to the QC Leads at both Nanba and Gaoqiao respectively
- Will plan and coordinate day to day QC activities of a multi-disciplined team of QC Inspectors in line with approved Contractor ITP and Construction Schedule demands.
- Will support other QC Inspection initiatives as directed by the QC Lead in support of the Construction Schedule execution.