|We are seeking experienced, energetic and attentive candidates to be located in United Arab Emirates operation areas for Operator position with requirements below:
The Operator reports to the Shift Controller.
The Operator is responsible for the entire field operations of all equipment in his assigned area, and types of equipment generally consist of all or some of the following items: Pumps, compressors, turbines, storage tanks, separators, furnaces, pipelines, columns/vessels, control valves, block valves, loading arms and jetty equipment. He must also respond immediately to plant process upsets/emergencies and safety emergencies, which can include gas leaks and fires etc. He is normally the first person to observe and react to any field equipment abnormalities.
– To communicate and follow instructions of the Shift Controller to carry out duties efficiently and safely.
– To check process parameters and coordinate with the Senior Operator to correct any deviations.
– To carryout routine checks on equipment for abnormalities and inform Superior for prompt action.
– To prepare the plant / equipments for maintenance ensuring adherence to standards.
– To sign work permits, follow on-going jobs and monitor Contractors activities ensuring adherence to safety regulations and procedures.
– To operate outside machinery and related equipment safely and efficiently as per GASCO standards and instructions.
– To carry out duties as Auxiliary fireman or Site Safety Officer as and when required during emergencies, as per the Facility Response Plan.
– To follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
– To receive chemicals, maintain the stock/consumption register and prepare chemical batches required for the process ensuring adherence to procedures.
– To ensure compliance to all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude.
– To prepare various key Performance Indicator commitment checklists for management perusal.
– Secondary / ATI in Tech. or Related
– 5 Years Experience in the same field
Please submit your application through our website,