A leading and experienced EPCC contractor providing total solutions to meet the demands of its clients in the areas of Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals & Gas Facilities and Industrial Plants, is looking for suitable qualified employees who is rightly motivated and who seeks challenging and exciting career to fill the following positions in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia office.
Piping Designer Requirements:
· Posses Diploma in Mechanical or Material Engineering or Certificate in Mechanical Drafting.
· Minimum 5 years of piping design experience in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical industries.
· Having previous experience in Greenfield, Brownfield and plant modification projects.
· Able to work in team and posses excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
· Good skill in the application ofAuto-Cad.
· Experience in PDS / CADWORX 3D Cad and microstation would be added advantage.
· PC literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project as a minimum).
· Good command in English (spoken and written).
· Establish standard and concept for the work to comply with job requirement.
· Responsible in pipe routing and equipment layout planning study.
· Responsible in engineering design works such as plot plan, key plan, Underground and Aboveground piping arrangement, construction isometric and pipe support detail drawing, field fabrication part, etc.
· Responsible to review information drawings such as civil information, nozzle orientation, vessel clip, instrument component information and process information (piping isometric for calculation of hydraulic delta-p, etc.)
· Review all internal design check (IDC) documents from all disciplines.
· Coordination work with Civil & Structural, Mechanical, Instrumentation and Electrical interfacing with regard to layout and piping design.
· Prepare project schedule and
· Liaise with clients and vendors for technical issues.
· Responsible in planning, scheduling, quality control of designated project to ensure that objective of the project are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and budget.
· Assist construction and commissioning activities (Field/Site works).
· Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering
· Priority for candidates with 3-4 years process engineering experience in Oil & Gas and
· Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia
· Willing to travel and station at site
· Willing to work for long hours
· Knowledge in AUTOCAD is a plus
· PC literate (MS Office)
· Good interpersonal, communication, writing and presentation skills.
· Familiarity with API and Petronas Standards.
· Process Simulation Experience in PRO II.
· Posses key skills such as Flexibility, Team Work, Problem Solving and Good
· Member of professional body is an advantage.
· Involve in various engineering stage such as Basic and Detail Engineering.
· Participate in ITB study and prepare bid specifications
· Preparation Process Drawings such as Process Flow Shem, Piping & Instrumentation
Diagram and other deliverables
· Support precommissioning and commissioning activity
· Interface with other internal disciplines such as Mechanical, Piping, Instrument
· Accountable for success completion of assigned engineering tasks
· Interface with clients and vendor to define project scope
· Participation in Client, Vendor and Internal meetings.
· Able to resolve technical issues
Interested candidates are invited to send e-mail their resume giving full personal details, educational qualification, working experience, present and expected salary, together with recent passport size photograph and indicate the position applied for on the subject to:-
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Thank you and Regards,
PT Prenacons Internusa