Posting : 17 September 2012
Perusahaan kami bergerak dalam bidang konsultasi keselamatan untuk anjungan/installasi gas dan minyak sedang mencari lulusan S1/S2 (Teknik Mesin, Teknik Kimia, Teknik Perminyakan/Pertambangan, Teknik Sipil dan bidang lain yang terkait). Jika ada rekan2 yang tertarik atau bisa merekomendasikan kandidat mohon informasinya.
Untuk lebih detailnya bisa dilihat informasi lowongan dibawah ini.
Untuk lamaran silakan ditujukan ke alamat e-mail saya: firstname.lastname@example.org
8/64 Fitzgerald St.
Perth WA 6003
Gexcon is a well-known multinational operating in the field of gas and dust explosion safety andproviding the process industry with cost effective solutions. We are expanding into asia, and several opportunities exist for experienced engineers with a knowledge of state-of-the art engineering tools including Finite Element Analysis and/or Computational Fluid Dynamics and/or Explosion modelling. GexCon offers excellent conditions for all employees, including industry leading salary packages. We are now hiring talented individuals with experience and expertise in Risk and/or CFD and/or FEA with application to offshore and oil and gas installations and onshore facilities.
Senior Engineering Specialist
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree. Engineering (Chemical) or Engineering (Civil) or Engineering (Marine) or Mathematics or equivalent. Master’s Degree or Doctorate (PhD) is an asset.
– Required skill(s): FEA modelling and/or CFD modelling and/or risk analysis.
– English Communication.
– Fresh graduate with Bachelor is wellcome.
– Working experience in a related field is an asset.
– A Knowledge of the oil and gas industry or the process industry is an advantage
– 4 Full-Time positions available.
– Finite Element Analysis of structural response to impulse loading
– Hazardous area classification, consequence analysis and quantified risk assessment (QRA) of major hazards prevailing on both offshore and onshore industrial sites, including those arising from gas explosions and toxic gas dispersion.
– CFD of explosion-related and non-explosion-related scenarios
– Writing reports and proposals
– Making presentations to clients and at conferences and meetings
– Dealing with CAD specialists and engineers of all levels
– Communication with other offices in GexCon internationally (knowledge of multiple languages an asset)
1- Name and contact email and phone number.
3- Names of 2 references
4- Salary expectations