Strategic Maintenance Planner
Date Posted: 9/13/2012
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic planner to identify, develop, standardise and coordinate significant work scopes between our production hubs.
This position will lead the development of a three month, five year and ten year plan and play a key role ensuring maintenance opportunities are fully utilised. Along with this, you will have extensive knowledge in financial systems, budget development and maintenance, cost tracking and forecasting.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Maintain the long term plan, ensuring all maintenance strategies are captured in CMMS
- Identify the optimum forecasted shutdown intervals and durations
- Meet operational and contractual requirements
- Development and implementation of major equipment strategies
- Coach and lead sites in the work management process, in particular KPI development
- Ensure all agreed maintenance events are consistent with the Production plan
Experience in the following criteria is essential to be considered for this position:
- Trade or Engineering qualifications
- 15 years’ relevant industry experience on fixed plant maintenance
- 5 years’ experience with maintenance planning and scheduling
- MS Office, SAP, MS Projects and Primavera
- Maintenance and condition monitoring techniques, processes and systems
In this leadership role, you are required to have the ability to build strong relationships with site people, vendors and colleagues. This is a brilliant chance to work for a company who value their staff and offer a range of attractive benefits including a competitive remuneration package.
This position is based in Perth and office hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Thursday and 8:00am to 12:30pm on Fridays.
Please apply by forwarding your resume to Australia.email@example.com by 4 October 2012.
As part of the recruitment process, a pre-employment medical (including a drug and alcohol screen) and a background check will be conducted on applicants recommended for employment to positions within this organisation.