Posting : 7 November 2012
PT Rajawali Swiber Cakrawala, EPCI Offshore Services Company based in Jakarta, urgently need the Engineering Manager for 1 yr contract basis.
Now PT. RSC has been performing 5 EPCI Offshore Projects as the MAIN CONTRACTOR in Indonesia region.
Work based will be in South Jakarta.
The Engineering Manager shall responsible for representing for the design engineeringmanagement of the Project. He will be focal point responsible for the Interface and coordination between Contractor, Company, and Engineering Subcontractors. The Engineering Manager will mainly have the following responsibilities:
– Deliver the engineering execution plans and monitor and review implementation throughout the execution of the project
– Plan, direct and lead the designeffort to formulate the most cost effective solutions
– Implement the engineering management scope of work
– Design engineering control and review
– To provide supportto the procurement, fabrication, construction and pre-commissioning activities
– Manages the change decision process for engineering design
– Reporting to the Project Director/Manager
– Min. 10 years of experiences in Detail Engineering Management work and as the Engineering Manager, especially for EPCI Project
– Age 45 years old maximum
– Engineering bachelor degree or Master Degree
– Fluently in English
We will interview any applicant who meet the requirements above only.
If you interest please send your application complete with CV, current photo and expected salary:
To: HRD Department
This Job Vacancy will be closed on 20 November 2012.
Thanks for your attention.