One of KBR Company, a worldwide leader in the design, engineering,
Procurement and construction of bulk material handling and processing
Systems for the power and mining industries seeks talented and experienced
Indonesian nationals to fill the following positions:
Procurement Administrator (1 Year Contract)
- Academy or Bachelor Degree with at least 5 Years of Experience in Procurement (EPC Company).
- Negotiates favorable terms, volume discounts and long-term contracts with suppliers for the procurement of goods, services and supplies.
- Takes responsibility for purchases in support of customer-related business processes or for internal use.
- Discusses defects and delivery problems with suppliers, and is responsible for negotiating refunds.
- Coordinates with operations, maintenance, warehouse and engineering to ensure proper scheduling and movement of goods and supplies.
- Under direct supervision, performs routine assignments as an entry level professional.
- Develops core competencies with existing procedures by solving standard problems.
- Willing to join as Contract Employee.
- Willing to be relocated to Sangatta (East Kalimantan)
- Strong command of verbal and written English
Interested applicants should send their resume, in English to FJKTREC@kbr.com
DO NOT attach scanned certificates, transcripts and reference letters and ONLY SHORT-LISTED candidates will be contacted