I wanted to get in touch with you as I am currently recruiting for an active mandate from one of our Operator clients based in Dubai. They are looking to hire a Project Manager for Subsea Pipelines and Offshore Platforms, to join their team. I have detailed the job spec below. My apologies if your profile does not quite match the below criteria, though I would very much appreciate if you could forward this email on to somebody that may be right for the job.
The Project Manager is required to manage projects related to DPE offshore assets. He may be required to run a number of projects in parallel or to manage one project whilst providing assistance to another.
· Possess an engineering degree or Chartered Engineer status
· Minimum of 15 yearsâ€™ experience in the offshore oil and gas industry with the last 5 years devoted to project management
· Have extensive experience in pipeline and platform engineering
· A broad based background experience working in the engineering and contracting field
· Be familiar with fabrication of jackets and decks and offshore installation of pipelines and platforms
· Have a basic knowledge of diving and IMCA regulations
· The project Manager needs to have underlying characteristics which will lead to superior performance of the project in hand. The PM shall have the attitude, behavior, personal characteristics and motives which will lead to high performance of his/her team and hence the successful outcome of the project.
· The PM shall have Excellent planning, organisational skills, communication and problem solving skills. The PM shall also have the ability to work under pressure and manage tight deadlines.
Please contact me for further details on this position or call me on +44 (0) 207 078 0568
Laking Aran Moorhouse
Dan Brook <Dan.Brook@lakingaranmoorhouse.com>