KBR is a leading global engineering, construction and service company supporting the energy, hydrocarbon, government service and civil infrastructure sectors. To fulfill the requirements in the recently awarded Projects, We seek talented and experienced Indonesian nationals to fill the following positions:
DCS Panel Operator (Algeria)
- Having at least 5 years DCS Panel Operator and relevant experience in multinational and/or local Oil & Gas companies as a related on a major LNG facility or Gas plant, heavy petrochemical or refining plant. LNG experiences are an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Gas plant/Hydrocarbon plant operating principals down to equipment level as well as systems operation, plant safety and prior outside plant operators experience in same industry for a minimum of 5 years is required
- Primarily shift operation of LNG train, Fractionation Storage and Loading and Utilities and off sites panels. Implementing plant ops procedures to change the state of the plant production levels start and stop equipment, response to trips and alarms completion of logs, liaison with outside operators and directing field operations when needed from panel.
- Log and record keeping.
1. Good command of both written and spoken English is a Must
2. Good communication skills and team player
3. Good HSE Awareness and Trustworthy
4. Willing to work Night Shift.
5. Willing to be placed in Algeria with 6 months Contract Employment term.
Interested candidates should send their resume in English to:
Mentioning the position applied in the subject email
Not later than 2 weeks after this advertisement.
DO NOT attach scanned certificates, transcripts and reference letters and ONLY SHORT-LISTED candidates will be contacted.