- Candidate must have an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Administration or Engineering with 8+ years experience in Systems Development and / or Applications Support which includes experience in Analysis, Design, Programming, Product Selection, Support and/or Maintenance. MBA is preferred.
- Extensive experience in the full Software Development Life Cycle processes including software design, development and maintenance experience of mission critical application systems, ITIL certification preferred.
- Strong project management skills, PMI certification preferred.
- Prior experience in Engineering, Procurement, and Construction and Public Sector industries.
- Implement and maintain IT development controls and processes within the current SSRS reporting staff, establish future IT model to support development of KBR custom applications and interfaces, database management, and ETL (Informatics) support requirements.
- Manage assigned staff, contractors and/or consultants.
- Establishes and communicates common goals and direction for the team.
- Ensures system changes are successfully implemented within agreed schedules and costs in compliance with corporate and IT goals and standards and monitored to increase efficiency.
- Hire, mentor and manage staff. Manage activities between the IT Resource Manager and the IT development staff and third party consultants and contractors, while keeping management informed of progress, benefits, achievements and risks.
- Provide strategic and technical input on direction for solutions that are consistent with IT strategic direction and processes.
DO NOT attach scanned certificates, transcripts and reference letters and ONLY SHORT-LISTED candidates will be contacted