Our client, the biggest offshore fabricator in Indonesia and one of the largest
offshore construction companies in the world requires proficient and highly
motivated individuals for the following positions, based in Batam:
Associate Production Engineer – (1575)
Job Description :
This shall include, but no limited to the following:
• Review and understand engineering policies and yard procedures, participate in
any improvements where required.
• Support division engineering for providing input to the bid and historical
data from the projects.
• Attending/provide training and provide feedback or improvement as required.
• Review project documents includes scope of work, project specifications and
• Review bulk (incl. top up) materials procurements process and prepare material
• Review drawing, MTO and requisitions, highlight any shortages to
• Participate during constructability review.
• Prepare work pack index and update as necessary.
• approve relevant fabrication drawings and review work pack deliverables in
accordance with work pack index.
• Ensure materials, fabrication and installations are in accordance with the
specifications and drawings.
• Check the materials on order comply with drawings, specifications and schedule
• Resolve any fabrication issues occurs in fabrication and highlight to the
• Coordinate with shop/erection floor planning to ensure compliance with the
• Monitor progress of the shop fabrication activities and highlight any concerns
• Provide erection progress input and periodic monitor project progress.
• Raise revision orders to the yard personnel for any works performed outside
original scope of work/change of the scoope.
• Prepare and monitor punch lists.
• Coordinate materials movements within the yard includes drop off management.
• Support and adhere of the implementation of safe working practice (incl.
participate toBBSM), high quality, productivity and compliance with the code of
• Coordinating with the piping installation superintendent and mechanical
completion team in preparing and clearing any construction punch list item and
• Responsible in executing hydrotesting based on the test packages which are
already released for testing.
• High standard of safe working practice, quality and productivity as well as
compliance with the code of business conducts.
Education: Bachelor degree from civil engineering
• Minimum 1 year relevant experience is preferable.
• Having good communication skill.
• Discipline and hard worker.