· Supervising and providing guidance junior accountant and cashier.
· Responsible for petty cash monitoring, accounts payable, expense claims, inventory costing, and fixed assets.
· Monthly/ quarterly/ annual closing and management reporting
· Prepare balance sheet schedules and reconciliation.
· Involving in budgeting process
· Calculation and filing of income tax/withholding tax/VAT to the tax office.
· Carry out any other duties as assigned
· A degree or diploma in Accountancy
· Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
· Strong knowledge in accounting & tax
· Computer literate (knowledge in MYOB is an advantage)
· Good command of English
· Positive attitude strong communication skill, meticulous, analytical, and able to work within tight deadline set by Group Finance.
HR & Admin Department