We are a joint venture between PT AKR Corporindo Tbk. (Indonesia) and Royal Vopak (Netherlands) As a foreign investment company located in Tanjung Priok, we provide independent tank terminal capacity to oil industries for storage and handling of their liquid oil products.
· Receive, record, and report all incoming purchase requisitions within procurement log list ensuring that requisitions are prioritized in relation to urgency of request and delivery times.
· Issue and analyze reports on purchasing activity purchasing department on a weekly and monthly or as required;
· Identifies and selects vendor to procure requisitioned goods, parts and services to meet the criteria such as price, quantity, quality and delivery date and places orders.
· Sourcing new items and Vendors based on the specifications provided by the users by researching the Vendor market place.
· Review and analyze all requests for new vendors and recommend their approval to the Procurement Manager if the vendors are financially and ethically sound and there is a valid reason for introducing a new Vendor in line with the new Vendor approval procedures.
· Update the vendor data.
· Actively monitor the preferred vendor ensuring orders are placed with preferred vendors and under negotiated contracts.
· Bachelor Degree in Engineering with minimum GPA 3.00 in scale of 4.00
· At least has 3 years of relevant experience in Purchasing/Procurement.
· Good written and spoken communication skills in English
· Eager to learn
· Also has skills in analytical thinking, problem solving and customer service orientation
· Able to join us immediately
For further information about our company, you could visit our website: www.vopakasia.com