One of leading Oil and Gas Company in Indonesia looking for young and energetic professional to join us in our Jakarta office, to have a career in Supply Chain Management (SCM) Area. We are looking for a motivated individual to join our company as :
CONTRACT COMPLIANCE OFFICER
The position is permanent base. Contract Compliance OfficerResponsibilities:
· Report to Head of Procurement Contract Compliance.
· Reviews and monitors the standard contract among other things Services, Manpower, Vessel, Call off Order/PA, Jack-up Drilling Rig, HSD Fuel Supply, Barge etc.
· Assists the Head of Contract Compliance for advising and updating the related government regulations, policies and company procedures.
· Reviews and monitors the standard Terms and Conditions for Service Order and Purchase Order if there any change..
· Coordinates with Legal Department or Contract Superintendent/Contract Administrator/Buyer Superintendent/Buyers with regard to standard contract’s terms and conditions preparation for all services or goods that are under contracts including its exhibits..
· Review and monitors the Instruction to Bidders, Forms of Bid Document etc. in connection with preparation of Procurement Document.
· Assists the Head of Contract Compliance for advising and updating the cases related to contract implementation under coordination with Legal Department and User Department.
· Handles legal exceptions from bidder(s) against the existing and standard Terms and Conditions for the contract/agreement.
· Provides legal advice on Procurement process and contract/agreement.
ü Minimum University Degree in Law from reputable public or private university.
ü GPA minimum of 3.00.
ü Minimum 3 years working experience in preparing proper contract/agreement for bidder and handling supporting documents concerning business process of procurement/SCM.
ü Good comprehension on following subjects:
Indemnification/Liability clause, format of general standard contract/agreement for supplier.
ü Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking)
ü Enjoy examine detailed information, able to work under pressure, painstakingly careful and accurate, and have good interpersonal skill.
Please send your update resume to :
firstname.lastname@example.org (personal email) stating position applied for in the subject email. The due date is 16 March 2014 at the latest.Please attach cover letter and CV (inform detail educational background, detail experiences (if any), expected salary and recent photo).We regret that only short-listed candidate will be notified.
Supply Chain Management Division