Resindo is a project and technology specialist Indonesian company comprising long term personnel from Indonesia, Australia and the region experienced in all aspects of successful project design and development for the Minerals, Mining, Power Generation and Oil & Gas sectors. We offer you a friendly and dynamic working environment, an opportunity to join a growing and thriving business and completely utilize and develop your experience across a variety of exciting projects throughout Indonesia and abroad within the sectors.
If you are interested and qualified for the position below please send your latest CV email@example.com
· Min. Diploma from any majors, preferably Administration, Communication or equivalent practical experience
· Ability to communicate in English, both oral and written.
· Pleasant and positive personality with highly skilled in greeting guests professionally
· Confidence, professional and smart appearance
· Well versed in managing multiple line phone system and handling multiple incoming calls
· Well organized and proven record of performing clerical duties
· Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Words and PowerPoint)
· Ability to work fast, multi-tasking and self-motivated
· Greeted, assisted and directed guests, workers, visitors and the general public
· Managing incoming calls and general inquiries from external Parties
· Manage outgoing & incoming documents/ packages
· Organizing simple travel arrangement (transportation & accommodation)
· Manage employee medical insurance claims and submission
· Oversee office building fitness and supervise repairing process, i.e. AC, leaking, broken door, lights off, etc.
· Performing administration clerical duties such as scanning, photocopying, collating and maintained the common filling system.